Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Love is a many splendored thing

Today I realized, that love may not be what you think it is. I said "Love is different for everyone", and it is. However, no matter how many opinions of love you get there is always going to be some connection, something in common. So there is a common basic definition of love, is there not? The way that people define love differently is because they've had different experiences and they build on the basic definition differently than another person would. I still don't know if "love" is what happened, but what I do know is that it was different than anything else I had ever felt, anything I had ever experienced. The thing that I found truely amazing, was that I could feel that way, and have those same feelings returned (even if they weren't spoken feelings), without a lot of things that people define or base off of "love." If you can love somebody without ever kissing them, that's something, an amazing something.

No comments:

Post a Comment