Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Break This Code, 007

I'm sitting across from you
and the wind blows my hair
gently, so gently
like the kisses you plant upon my lips
I'm sitting across from a stranger
strange to me
but there's just something about you
like a good joke, the laugh I've been missing
like the sun, shining on a pale heart
but there's just something about you
nothing in life is free
and I feel like there's something I'm not getting
it came so easy, so easy to me
and baby, nothing in life is free
but there's just something about you
such a gentleman, a kindness I've never known
I'm wondering if there's a light at the end of this tunnel
and maybe, just maybe, you....

I'm wishing this was complicated
because it seems too good to be true
excuse my hesitence
while I decipher my decision

No comments:

Post a Comment